Monday, May 18, 2009

Epic Simile

To practice for your Freshman Odyssey, write an epic simile. This can be about anything you want, but the comparison needs to be descriptive, with lots of details, and create a strong mental image. 

Extra Credit! 10 points for posting a picture that corresponds to your simile.

Post and comment by Friday, May 22.

4 comments:

BentleyT3 said...

i think this is a fun blog. there is no one else to post a comment on so i am commenting you. This blog is pretty easy. I like having fun blogs instead of writing 2 paragraphs like we usually do

Troy said...

this is a good blog because we dont have to write two paragraphs. and its cool

thoughtful said...

hI just commenting for fun Mrs. Gilman, haha i needd to go outside now bye.

connork2 said...

I personally didn't like this one as much but that's probably just because I thought for sure you said we were finished with poetry for the year. Pffft epic poem see how well this works out.